Microsoft Teams is a communicative, collaborative wonder! Check out this playlist of tutorials to get you started with Teams.
Microsoft Teams is quickly making its way through the educational world. Users are loving the flexibility it provides for communication and collaboration with staff and students. It\’s ease of use makes it a no-brainer for a group of people looking for a platform to house everything they need. Conversations, chats, video calls/meetings, and files all can make their home here. There is even an option to assign, collect, and then grade student work. Its ability to work hand-in-hand with OneNote make only make it more enticing. Give Microsoft Teams a try for any of your communication or collaboration needs.
Here is a playlist that can be shared with new users to get them started using Teams. The videos are broken down by activity:
• Posting a conversation
• Uploading files
• Creating a collaborative document
• Accessing the OneNote notebook
Ideas for implementation:
• Create channels to separate digital conversations, making them easier to find later
• Store and organize files within your channels
• Hold meetings via video call from within the Team
• Reduce your email load and make conversation strings easier to follow and respond to
Contributor: Paul Wagner
Paul is a Digital Learning Coach for a school district near Houston, TX. He is also a moderator for the #TXed Twitter chat on Wednesday nights at 8:30 PM CST.
Follow Paul on Twitter: @pwagnerlcisd