Wakelet is a great tool to use for curating, creating, and sharing content online. Easily add sites, tweets, videos, images, and more to online collections. These collections are shareable. You have the ability to make them private, for only your viewing, unlisted so that those with a link can view, or public so anyone can search for and view them. This creates an ability to collaborate on projects as you can provide others access to your resources.
Twitter & Wakelet
To add tweets to a collection from your phone, simply follow these steps:
- Download the free Wakelet application on your phone.
- When viewing a tweet in the Twitter app that you want to add to a collection:
- click the action button (small box with the arrow) and choose to send to Wakelet.
- Select Share Tweet via…
- Select the Wakelet app icon. If you do not see it, select the ellipses and allow access to the Wakelet app.
The Wakelet app will open. Add the tweet to the collection of your choice.
You can now view your saved tweets at any time within your Wakelet collection.
Check out this video overview:
Ideas for implementation:
- Curate tweets
- Curate favorite sites
- Formative assessment for students
- Curate research sites for students
- Collaborative collections
- Warehouse for newsletters
- Choice boards for activities
- Build student portfolios